Co-creating future-ready tech-powered digital solutions in the Supply Chain and Mobility space
with the engineering students and geek community
Innovation and technology play a key role in redefining growth and fostering competitive advantage. We have always believed in using design thinking approach and next gen digital solutions to drive transformation through product, process, and business model innovations. Being one of India’s leading integrated logistics solutions companies, having world class digital product and solutions to transform the day-to-day operations, is of prime most importance to us. To foster this, we decided to harness the potential of young and bright minds to create future ready, next-gen technology and innovations to boost the efficiency of Indian logistics industry.
Catapult’s Techathon aims to provide engineering students and geeks with real world Digital product development experience. In the quest of developing new-age digital solutions, this Techathon will help in taking MLLs technology capabilities to next level. An exposure to work with talented industry mentors as well as connecting with MLL’s leadership for guidance.
Registration using F6S portal – 1st December‘23 to 7th January‘24
Assessment round – 11th December’23 to 7th January‘24
Who will not qualify
What they get
- Winning Team will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5,00,000
- 1 st Runner up team will be awarded with cash prize of Rs. 3,00,000
- And, 2 nd Runner up team will be awarded with cash prize of Rs. 2,00,000
Certificate of Recognition
- Teams who will qualify the assessment round and who appear for the Interview round will get certificate of recognition from Mahindra Logistics
Project Experience Letter
- Teams who will be part of product development phase with MLL IT team, would also get the experience letter for working on the product development
- Teams who will be part of product development will be mentored by our team of tech mentors as well as from our tech champions.
Work on Real-world business problems
- Teams will be able to work on real-world business problems and understand the challenges which will make them ready for the future jobs
Guidelines to be adhered during Product Development
- NDA to be signed by every individual before the start of Product Development Phase
- MLL to provide Coding standards and instruction manuals to be followed
- Frequent connects with hack-mentors & hack-champions to ensure desired products are
- Wireframes and technical specification documents given by MLL should be strictly followed
- Compulsory attendance for Reviews is mandatory (EWR)
Stories of Igniting Success
Delivering 3x Growth in Margins and 2x Increase in Productivity with....
Reduced 50% Transportation Cost and over 90% Warehouse Overtime for a...
LOGIFREIGHT Drives Technology Transformation for a Leading Company in India...